Annoying skin problems can range from excruciating symptoms like acne and acne, psoriasis, eczema, skin pallid skin of Salou. There are some basic principles that we follow to heal skin problems such as acne and acne and eczema and psoriasis in Chinese medicine. Regardless of what type of skin can become our problem may be very uncomfortable and humiliating if the impact in our face. For the long term health of the skin and facial areas require multiple approaches. Do not get tempted by quick fix for acne, pimples and other skin problems that You read about on the Internet--particularly topical creams that You put on your face and skin. Probably simple, but usually they are not sufficiently effective for the health of the skin and face.
There are seven key factors that need to be addressed in the health problem of facial skin. "Chinese medicine" the skin attached to the large intestine and lungs even "good" Chinese medicine practitioners should always begin in the treatment of skin problems such as acne and acne and eczema and psoriasis through the digestive process.
1. treat gut problems and leaky gut parasites even in facial and skin care with a "Chinese medicine". This approach is not well known or widely used in traditional treatments or the West. Traditional treatments are mostly focused on topical skin care and facial skin creams, antibiotics and steroids, which of course affect digestion and kill good bacteria can make the worst pimples and acne. When bad digestion even worse facial and skin tight one and becomes a vicious cycle, and frustrating even embarrassing. Improve your digestion is an important step in improving the health of facial skin and reduce acne, pimples and other skin problems.
2. improve your diet: a simple first step determines whether yin or Yang. Much has been written about the diet for acne, pimples and other skin problems, for example, avoid fatty foods and eat more fresh fruit and vegetables, go on a diet Detox, but in "Chinese medicine" we are much more specific. We hold the General principles are the same but why is it important to determine whether yin or? Because then you can be more aware of the foods that are right for you, be more effective in reducing acne and pimples and other skin diseases. If you Are more than, for example, you want to avoid spicy foods as they will aggravate the heat feature already exists in your body to make the skin from Acne or pimples. If you are yin may want to avoid a cold or moist foods that contribute to the various problems in the skin and face.
3. reduce heat toxins: "Chinese medicine", there are various forms of heat, such as heat, and heat in the stomach or lungs, blood heat heat and humidity. Can cause various types of heat in different types of skin problems and face.
4. healthy breathing: oxygen in the blood, improves circulation and lymph and help the body and the face and the skin eliminate toxins as it can reduce the symptoms of acne and acne, psoriasis and eczema. Tai Chi and Chi Kung, yoga breathing, purge-these are all good ways to improve blood circulation in your skin, help your body Detox impurities from the skin, getting the heat toxins out, acne and pimples on the skin.
5. avoid toxic products from the skin: it can contribute to heat toxins in the body and skin and contribute to Acne and pimples on the skin. Even in "organic" products that you can find on petrochemicals and preservatives are not just superficial skin irritation but also get absorbed through the skin into the body. So read the labels and be a smart skin care. For example avoid methyl paraben and petroleum jelly, webrobail, excessive use of skin creams that may have oil base. Household chemicals and gardens, you can also create hot products household toxins that affect the health of your skin.